Sunday, March 9, 2014

10/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week for 2014."

Big: You'd had such a cranky day, with a very short nap. It was supposed to be an early night. Then Mumma made chocolate custard. And then she gave the you the spoon to lick. And then what was once an early night faded to a distant memory.

Tiny: That mouth of yours. Forever munching. Chomping. Slobbering. I suppose it feels nice against those gums of yours. In fact it must. Your careful and purposeful grip of Daddy's finger tells its own tale. Mine.

**

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I have done the 'just one lick' mistake a few times, lol.

    Tiny looks just like big in this photo, I've never seen such similarities between the two until now.

    Have a good day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it ever going to be a single lick? Really? I suspect not. Ha! Funny you mention similarity... I just can't see any! Bu it is something I'm hearing every on occasion of late. X

      Delete
  2. These are awesome Bec! Too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, Lila. It's easy take cute photos when the subjects are so darn gorgeous! X

      Delete

You might also like: